Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pancake Love

When I grow up I want to be in love with you,
Today I made you pancakes, tomorrow I want to make you laugh.

When I grow up I want to hold your hand,
Today I couldn't think of anything nice to say to you, tomorrow I want to choose a dog with you and love it until it dies.

When I grow up I want you to eat the food I've cooked,
Today we watched a film I thought was boring, tomorrow I want to watch our daughter go to school.

When I grow up I want you to be in the lounge when I get home from work,
Today I made you a cup of tea in bed, tomorrow I want to choose a house to buy.

When I grow up I want you to take me on holiday,
Today we went to Sainsbury's for 2 for 1 pasta, tomorrow I want to do that again.

When I grow up I want it to be you at the end of the aisle,
Today you complained you have very few pants left, tomorrow I want to kiss you again.

When I grow up I want to make you pan cakes again every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment