Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sometimes You've Got To Please

Sitting there with her pony tail high,
Wonder how she'd look with my fork in her eye.
Glossy brown mane, laid over her shoulder
Wonder how she'd look lying under a boulder.

Sexy kitten heels and legs that go for miles,
She's giving them the look and the cute little smiles,
I'm trying to play along, but all the while,
I'm thinking of a rumour that begins with piles....

It's not that I'm jealous, I just I want to kill her,
Trying to decide between flambee or grill her,
Or bathe her in acid, or drop her on her head,
I'm really not choosy, so long as she's dead.

Sitting there with her bright baby blues,
I'm sidling up to add a sweet purple bruise,
Even when she laughs, her stomach stays flat,
There's a strong chance my left foot is aiming for her...

It's not that I'm jealous, I just want to kill her,
Choking someone on their own breasts is really quite a skill, a
Quick death or slow; I'm really not fussy
Just help me get rid of this faux fur skank hussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment